Our face accumulates many dusts and microbes all throughout the day. It’s no wonder some people suffer from acne or sporadic pimples. It’s not a pretty sight to see, and many women try to hide it as much as possible by slathering concealers, foundations and anything that could ultimately disguise their unwanted imperfection. But wouldn’t be better to get rid of it all? Now, the thought of using less makeup sounds so amazing. So let’s begin with this simple skincare routine!
- First we start with a clean moistened towelette. This part is just to remove the majority of makeup that was on. They are so handy since they take away most of the dirt and leaves the skin feeling clean again.
- Even though a moistened towelette could help your skin feeling clean, there are still many unseen dirt what are still left behind, and there’s nothing like a good old face wash that can easily remove all the dirt.
- Exfoliate the skin. This is a process of removing the dead skin cells found on your epidermis. We shed thousands of dead skin cells a day and getting rid of them is a must in order to reduce acne. Try our Agora Code De Vie, Exfoliating Body Scrub.
- After exfoliating, your skin will start to feel rejuvenated. You’re ready for the next step which is the pampering part of this routine! Slather a facial mask generously around your face to leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Try our Agora Cellexir, Age Defying Collagen Mask.
- When you have removed the facial mask, apply a lifting eye cream. It’s never too early to start watching out for wrinkles as your eyes are the first thing that many people see. Try our Agora Code de Vie, Lifting Eye Cream.
- The eyes are not the only thing that needs attention as well. It’s always better to have an age defying serum to prevent early onset of wrinkles. Try our Agora Cellexir, Age Defying Collagen Serum.
- Once you are all done, apply a toner to tighten the pores and to keep all serums in place.
To some women, their skincare routine is a trial and error. We encourage you to try as much routines as you can until you’ve found something that has really worked for your skin. Now, go out there and go out there rock that beauty!